After isolating the inadequacies of the OEM exhaust manifold, GrimmSpeed was able to create a replacement that’s leagues above: introducing the all-new GrimmSpeed 2015–2021 WRX Equal Length Header. The result of the company's hard work is one of the best looking, performing, and most durable header options in the Subaru aftermarket. The exhaust runners are CNC-bent and trimmed as a single piece with no additional welds to introduce points of failure or junctions that would interrupt flow, resulting in a truly equal-length header with almost no variance in runner bend angle. This is especially important for maximizing the performance of the 2015–2021 FA WRX twin-scroll configuration.
GrimmSpeed's unique low restriction cast collector allows for the perfect runner spacing and angles necessary to obtain the equal bends and lengths of all the tubes. This is a major part of the GrimmSpeed Header’s ability to fit between the stock skid plate and the oil pan, while still providing the ideal performance from the rest of the design. The collector allows for a more smooth and consistent flow compared to a welded variant which can have flow interruption or structural failure.
- Full 304 Stainless Steel Construction – Flanges, tubing, collector, and badge
- True Equal Length Runners – CNC bent and trimmed, less than 1% variance in length
- Innovative Cast Merge Collector for low restriction, smooth flow, and consistent performance
- Smooth, Restriction-Free Flow Throughout
- Thick 1/2in CNC Cut Flanges and 14ga Tubing for added durability and longevity
- No Tune Required
- No Ground Clearance Loss
- Custom J-Pipe/Turbo Bracket Included
- Gaskets and Hardware Included
- Manufactured and Welded in The USA
Application: 2015–2021 Subaru WRX