AFMT Antifriction Metal Treatment, 1 Quart (PSL10010) by Prolong®. Add 10% to total volume of oil for gas or diesel fueled motors, engines or gear boxes. Add 5% to total volume for hydraulic systems and automatic transmissions. For maximum results in large volume engines under heavy load, use 15% to the total volume of oil. Prolong AFMT™ Multi-Purpose Lubricant Concentrate is formulated with Prolong’s AFMT™ advanced technology to treat all metal surfaces through a molecular and chemical process. This creates a unique, superior resistance to extreme pressure friction and heat, major enemies of equipment life and efficient, economical performance. With expensive equipment, tight production schedules and costly down time, Prolong AFMT Multi-Purpose Lubricant Concentrate helps reduce operating overhead and improves the bottom line by keeping equipment running dependably and efficiently.
Reduces electrolysis, extreme pressure friction and excessive heat
Displaces moisture and protects metal surfaces
Helps prevent corrosion and oxidation
Formulated with the unique, AFMT™ advanced technology formula
Will not damage your truck or vehicle’s surface
Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years ahead
Optimal protection against wear
Betaling & Beveiliging
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen creditcardgegevens op en hebben ook geen toegang tot uw creditcardgegevens.